Panna cotta is a type of Italian pudding, obtained by combining cream and sugar, flavoring them with the seeds of a vanilla bean and adding isinglass to harden everything once placed in the refrigerator.
Check out a delicious recipe!
Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce
To make this delicious Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce and eat it for dessert, use these ingredients from the list and follow the step-by-step preparation mode!
- Panna Cotta
200ml of Milk
200ml of Cream
40g of Sugar
1 Vanilla Pod
1 TBSP of Gelatine
1 TBSP of Water
- Strawberry Sauce
200g of Strawberries (fresh or frozen)
2 TBSP of Lemon Juice
2 TBSP of Sugar
- To start making Panna Cotta we need to prepare Gelatine first – it must absorb water and swell.
- Try to use fresh Vanilla – don’t change it to paste or extract. Classic recipies should be prepare corectly.
- We want only to start to boil it – don’t overcooked it and try to stir it all the time.
- We can’t add gelatine before – if you boil gelatine that will not work – remember about it.
- If you don’t have molds like it you can use glasses or ramekins but remember to grease it by oil for easier erase them.
- Panna Cotta is ready when it’s jiggly. You need to control it.
- You can easly use other fruits too like blueberries, mango, pinaple or other – fresh or frozen are good.
- You don’t need to wipe through the strainer your Strawberries – I want to have smooth texture.